Do you have an extra hour each week or month? Do you enjoy talking to and working with older adults? Do you have a talent you would like to share?
If you are over 18 years old, have confidence and are self sufficient in your own activities, we would love to have you help us.
Volunteering at The Guest House is as diverse as the clients and can include:
- Assisting Guests during activity time – Bingo, crafts, cards, chair exercise, music, indoor bowling and golf, ball games and dances
- Providing one-on-one or small group attention – Scrabble, Uno, Trivia or Catch Phrase
- Playing games, working puzzles, or reading to Guests
- Assisting with community outings – fishing trips, picnics, The History Center, Jaemor Farms, Mayfield Dairy
- Leading group games, arts & crafts, music, sing-alongs or devotions
- Helping with Fun Foods and crafts to take home
Volunteer Opportunities are available at 10:00 & 11:00 AM and 1:00, 2:00 or 3:00 PM – Monday through Friday / year round.
Please contact Dana Chapman at 770-535-1487 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.